Bilingual Career and Completion CoachEverett Community College
Bilingual Career and Completion Coach
Perform outreach and recruitment for EvCC’s manufacturing programs in the community and local high schools. Promote successful completion of education to students, reducing real or perceived barriers for females, students of color, low income individuals and other underrepresented populations. Ensure successful student completion and conduct data tracking of the mechatronics cohort including coordinating internships and job placements.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English;
- Associate Degree;
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written forms of English and Spanish;
- Experience and/or desire to work with youth;
- Ability to adapt to changing work environments and to be flexible in shifting projects or priorities to meet needs;
- Demonstrated comfort and effectiveness in presenting to groups;
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office;
- Ability to travel to external campus sites;
- Willing to work some evenings and weekends.
- Experience working with community outreach and/or recruitment;
- Experience working within K-12 system including with students, teachers, counselors and administrators;
- Experience providing excellent customer service.
Salary $47,532 to $62,436 annually, plus benefits