Associate Director of OperationsEverett Community College
Associate Director of Operations
Advanced Manufacturing Training & Education Center
Support daily operations of the Advanced Manufacturing Training and Education Center (AMTEC) by supervising staff, maintaining safety processes, determining equipment and materials needs, and providing compliance support under the direction of the Associate Dean of AMTEC. The Associate Director also oversees a team supporting student retention in AMTEC through direct engagement with students in campus-wide equity and retention efforts and assists with grants and initiatives.
- Associate degree and 3 years of work experience in education OR four years of progressively responsible experience in higher education.
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, and conflict management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office and database management.
- Successful experience working on diverse teams and with diverse populations.
- Two or more years of experience supervising a team of employees.
- Current certification or ability to obtain certification in OSHA/WISHA training, First Aid and CPR.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience with student completion, placement and retention processes.
- Experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Bilingual in Spanish/English.
This is a full time, Exempt position.
Salary $60,000 per year plus benefits.