Drivers, Maintenance & Sales Positions
Full-time Class A CDL Delivery Driver
Would you like to be your neighborhood’s new Budweiser delivery driver? Crown Distributing is seeking Class A CDL drivers. This position offers full Medical/Dental/Vision benefits, 401k contributions, paid vacation, paid holidays and a multitude of other benefits. This is a union position under Teamster Local 38.
- Operating delivery vehicle to transport product from warehouse to accounts.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service while satisfying customer needs.
- Physically handle products and put them away in the proper place.
- Fill displays, place POS and ensure product dates are rotated properly.
- Able to operate a hand-held computer to print invoices and perform other necessary tasks.
- Competent in using hand trucks and electric pallet jacks.
Summary: Would you like to be your neighborhood’s new Budweiser merchandiser?
Crown Distributing is seeking a part-time weekend merchandiser to stock our product.
Become a part of the exciting beer world. We provide a vehicle, uniforms, gym, and
weight room. We can be flexible and work around your schedule.
When you become full time we offer excellent first choice healthcare with vision, dental
and life insurance included. Our 401K program includes automatic deposits from the
company on your behalf.
We have summer openings as well, work May to September 40+ hours per week.
What you will do:
• Demonstrate excellent customer service while satisfying customer needs.
• Merchandise product to shelves, coolers, displays and back stock in assigned
• Fill displays, place POS and ensure product dates are rotated properly.
• Keep back stock clean and tidy.
• Build relationships with customers in assigned accounts.
• Follow any and all procedures while in customer accounts.
• Communicate effectively with supervisor.
• Up to 24 hours per week
• Off-premise Grocery
Part Time Maintenance Man
24 Hours per week
Days and Hours negotiable
Company Pick Up supplied
Light electrical, plumbing, painting, mechanical and cleaning
• Troubleshoot electrical, carpentry, plumbing and mechanical issues and repair or make
• Replace light bulbs, ballasts and fixtures.
• Maintain and replace batteries in Forklifts and Pallet Jacks and fleet.
• Replace filters in HVAC system.
• Repair roll up doors in warehouse and fleet.
• Replace headlights, taillights and wipers in fleet.
• Pressure wash sidewalks, parking areas and building.
• Painting as needed
• Drywall repair
• Police grounds and warehouse for cleanliness
• Rodent Control
• Maintain and operate floor scrubber