Event Service Representatives/DriversCORT Party Rental
CORT Party Rental has immediate openings for
Event Service Representatives/Drivers
($45k-60k annual earning potential)
CORT Party Rental has been the premier event rental company in Washington State for 50 years. Become a member of our team to provide clients with unparalleled assistance, service and event knowledge, and make their special day the memory of a lifetime!
- Pulls inventory from warehouse racks and stages it for loading.
- Trains delivery helper and new employees on proper handling of equipment according to best-demonstrated practices.
- Loads and oversees the counting of product into truck, and checks product against contract.
- Gives directions to helpers (non-skilled/temp labor) in moving, counting, and loading product.
- Protects product from damage using best demonstrated practices.
- Loads truck, distributing weight evenly, forming compact load, and utilizing space.
- Maintains awareness of weight loads and informs Operations Manager on potential DOT violations.
- Conducts pre-use inspections and services truck.
- Safely drives truck to destination, unloads and installs product.
- Provides customers with friendly and professional service.
- Communicates arrivals, progress, and issues with Operations Management and Customer.
- Obtains customer’s signature to confirm counts on delivery and pickup.
- Completes paperwork at delivery site and instructs customer on safe operation of equipment.
- Responsible for the safe delivery of inventory and installing tents.
- Cleans and makes minor repairs to product.
- Returns product to warehouse racks.
- Notify the customer and Operation Manager about missing and/or damaged merchandise.
- Have customer sign for the missing/damaged goods and note on contract.
- Keep the truck clean and organized.
- Maintain the security of the truck by locking the vehicle when not being loaded/unloaded.
- Responsible for maintaining paperwork and turning paperwork into Operations Manager.
- Frequently oversees crews of temps.
- High School diploma or equivalent or 1 plus years of experience without a degree.
- Ability to speak, read and write English fluently.
- Customer service skills and a solid safety record.
- Must be at least 21 years of age. Have Class C local state driver’s license and must maintain a valid license throughout employment.
- Must have a clean MVR for the past 3 years and maintain an MVR with less than 5 points throughout employment.
- Must pass a DOT physical and continue to do so as a condition of continual employment.
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check and drug screen. As a condition of continual employment must be able to pass all random and post-accident drug tests.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed to include: long hours, odd hours, and weekends.
- Must be able to occasionally stay overnight out of town while making pickups and deliveries.
- Required regularly to stand, walk, and talk or hear. Frequently required to use hands to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Frequently required to walk and climb or balance. Occasionally required to sit, stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
CORT Party Rental offers paid training, opportunities for career development, professional growth, and competitive salaries with position-specific incentives, a comprehensive benefit plan, 401(k) and profit-sharing, educational expense reimbursement and employee discounts.