Senior Marketing StrategistCommunity Transit
Senior Marketing Strategist
The Senior Marketing Strategist is a high-visibility role accountable for leading the strategy, budgeting, execution, and performance measurement for annual marketing plans developed to support Community Transit’s mission and a portfolio of Community Transit services and programs. He/she is a strategic business partner who will work to coordinate resources within marketing and collaborative cross functionally to achieve results and demonstrate success in relationship management.
The strategist will define, develop and implement a multi-channel marketing strategy, identify market opportunities and align resources to increase engagement and brand awareness, meeting key performance goals that align with the agency’s objectives. This role specializes in developing holistic integrated marketing campaigns and programs across all relevant channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Marketing Communications, Business.
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing and campaign management
- 7 years of experience in multiple areas of marketing (direct marketing, e-marketing, communications, digital marketing, analytics, brand positioning, social networking media, etc.) Experience must include marketing metrics and funnel analytics, conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis, developing and executing social campaigns and messaging strategies, market research experience, real-time campaign performance, A/B testing and data analytics, management reporting of campaign results, performance learning’s and challenges, problem area root-cause analysis and short/long term improvements.
- 5 years of experience in creating and executing marketing strategies.
- 1 year of experience supervising others.
An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above may be considered.
Community Transit provides a tobacco-free and drug-free work environment. As a recipient of federal funds, Community Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on any basis prohibited by Federal, State or Local law. We value and encourage diversity in our workforce. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.