Procurement Support SpecialistCommunity Transit
Procurement Support Specialist
$50,722 - $55,795 Hiring Range DOE
Provides administrative and technical support to the procurement and contracts program of the agency. Positively represents the agency and division to suppliers, customers, coworkers and agency leadership. Be a team player and take initiative to help the division meet its objectives. Is ethical and customer-service oriented.
- Five years of general administrative experience.
- An Associate's degree can substitute for two years of general administrative experience.
- Demonstrated skill with Microsoft Office Suite of programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Three years of experience in a customer service position.
- Two years of experience working with an automated financial/purchasing system.
An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above may be considered in rare instances.
- Government sector experience.
- Procurement or Finance experience.
- PeopleSoft experience.
First consideration date July 5
To apply: www.communitytransit.org.
Community Transit provides a tobacco-free and drug-free work environment. As a recipient of federal funds, Community Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on any basis prohibited by Federal, State or Local law. We value and encourage diversity in our workforce. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.