Procurement & SBE/DBE SpecialistCommunity Transit
Procurement & SBE/DBE Specialist
$73,924 - $81,317 Hiring Range DOE
Working with broad direction, the Procurement & SBE/DBE Specialist leads and advises project teams to competitively procure, establish, and administer complex contracts for a wide variety of commodities, professional services, information technology, construction, capital equipment, rolling stock, and supplies. Promotes and manages Small Business Enterprise (SBE) / Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) programs, outreach and compliance. Provides strategic procurement direction to executive directors, management, and staff.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, procurement, purchasing, public administration, economics or other related field.
- One of the following certifications required: CPPO, CPPB, CACM, CPSM, or other equivalent procurement / supply chain certifications (CPPO/CPPB preferred).
- Five years’ progressively responsible experience in public procurement for both goods and services, including complex, capital projects.
- Three years’ experience in leading teams, working with committees, interacting with executive directors, management, and staff and applying project management.
- Must be computer literate with a working knowledge of MS Office Suite and use of the Internet.
An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above may be considered in rare instances.
First consideration date July 5
To apply: www.communitytransit.org.
Community Transit provides a tobacco-free and drug-free work environment. As a recipient of federal funds, Community Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on any basis prohibited by Federal, State or Local law. We value and encourage diversity in our workforce. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.