IT Senior Program ManagerCommunity Transit
IT Senior Program Manager
$84,987 - $118,981 Depends on experience
This program manager will be responsible for Community Transit's strategy, program planning and release management for the wireless communications program and project management for one or more projects in the program. The wireless communications program includes a major technical VoIP capital project that will replace the current land mobile radio system. The primary responsibility will be to manage the wireless program strategically and tactically and to coordinate all internal agency resources, consultants and stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of the replacement project and into operations.
- Bachelor's degree in project and/or program management, computer science, transportation planning, urban planning, public administration, or closely related field.
- Three years project management experience in complex technical projects.
- Three years of program management experience and coordination with staff and contractors engaged in program development, installation, testing, and implementation of equipment and systems.
- Three years of experience leading, organizing, presenting, facilitating and negotiating with diverse stakeholders and user groups.
- Valid Washington State Driver's License.
An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above may be considered in rare instances.
- Experience working for a transit or transportation company
Community Transit provides a tobacco-free and drug-free work environment. As a recipient of federal funds, Community Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on any basis prohibited by Federal, State or Local law. We value and encourage diversity in our workforce. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.