Administrative CoordinatorCommunity Transit
$78,837 - $86,721 Hiring Range DOE
Manages the agency’s day-to-day administrative support operations; supervises staff to provide high-level customer focus services; supports the Director of Administration by providing professional-level counsel and recommendations; serves as a liaison to assigned Board Committees and other Board of Directors, Executive Team members, and staff.
- Five years progressively increasing experience in an administrative role. A Bachelor's degree may substitute for 2 years of progressively increasing experience in an administrative role.
- Three years of experience providing administrative support at executive level.
- Two years of experience in supervision or leading projects, work groups or teams.
- Current Washington Driver’s license
Or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
- Transit or public sector administration
- Experience working with Board of Directors or elected officials.
First consideration date August 20
Include a resume and cover letter with your application.
Community Transit provides a tobacco-free and drug-free work environment. As a recipient of federal funds, Community Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on any basis prohibited by Federal, State or Local law. We value and encourage diversity in our workforce. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.