Accounting Supervisor AP & Fixed AssetsCommunity Transit
Accounting Supervisor AP & Fixed Assets
$78,837 - $110,370 DOE
Community Transit is Proud of 22 years of clean Audits!
This position is responsible for the accounts payable, fixed asset and grant accounting functions of the Finance Division and supervises two accounting staff.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or closely related field.
- Three years of general accounting experience and fixed asset accounting experience.
- Two years of experience in configuring and maintaining functional requirements of automated accounting systems.
- One year of supervisory experience.
An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above may be considered in some instances.
- Governmental fund accounting experience
- PeopleSoft Financials experience
To apply: www.communitytransit.org.
Community Transit provides a tobacco-free and drug-free work environment. As a recipient of federal funds, Community Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on any basis prohibited by Federal, State or Local law. We value and encourage diversity in our workforce. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.