Customer Service / Call Center RepresentativeComcast
We are currently hiring for our Customer Experience Rep position and we want you to join our team today! Work for a company rated TOP 3 best in Fortune 500 companies!
Come work with us and get FREE courtesy Comcast services, amazing benefits to employees on their first day of employment, opportunities for growth and a great compensation plan - starting pay is $14.91/hour but our average employee makes $16/hour + commission. All employees eligible for a pay increase after the first 3 months of employment.
Please note that this is not a remote position and will require you to be in our office for your shifts.
You will be responsible for answering incoming calls regarding technical questions and problem solving related to Comcast products as well as customer equipment. You will handle some billing overflow calls and offer Comcast products and services to meet customer needs. Average employee pay is $16/hour + commission.
GREAT PERKS AND AWESOME BENEFITS THAT START DAY ONE:
- Ongoing paid training
- Opportunities for promotion
- Relocation to other sites possible across the USA
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc. (Benefits start on first day of employment)
- Paid Time Off- Paid Vacation, Flex Time, and Floating Holidays (168 hours of PTO after first 90 days)
- Paid Courtesy Services (Cable, High Speed Internet, and reduced prices on Comcast Digital Voice, OnDemand and Home Security.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Demonstrates functional skill to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems and other general account inquiries over the phone in a single customer interaction to maximize the customer experience, with demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner.
- Follow established troubleshooting procedures, including use of appropriate resources and desktop tools. When necessary, produce work order according to established business rules.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers. Effectively gains the customer’s cooperation to work through the troubleshooting process, ensuring customer problem resolution.
- Corrects discrepancies on customers’ accounts, and researches service disruptions as necessary. When appropriate, follow established escalation procedures to expedite prompt resolution.
- Begins to act as a product consultant, articulating product features and benefits and making recommendations based on customer needs/interests; identifying buying signals and asking for the sale, reselling current value or right-size, delivering a quality customer experience.
- Demonstrates functional skill in communicating and explaining basic account information to the customer with focus on first-call resolution.
- Ability to multitask between multiple tools and systems (knowledge base, team meetings, supervisor) and apply information and knowledge to customer situations.
- Demonstrates awareness of company policies and procedures while applying sound judgment within scope of their empowerment and follows guidelines for Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI) and Personal Identifiable Information (PII).
- Educates and promotes self service options.
- Fundamental understanding of competitive environment and begins to position Comcast’s products positively to our customers.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, structured, dynamic and high- transaction environment, with the ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and manage and diffuse angry or upset customers.
- Demonstrates ability to achieve established goals and performance metrics.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Attends training as required.
- Works independently, and seeks Supervisor support when necessary.
- Supports other lines of business as volumes dictate.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Interacts with customers via telephone, e-mail, or face-to-face to assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues. Must be able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen, keyboard, and mouse.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Generally, requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Drug-Free workplace employer.