New Equipment Outside Sales Representative - Boiler IndustryCole Industrial, Inc
COLE INDUSTRIAL, INC, founded in 1964 and headquartered in Lynnwood, Washington, is seeking a sales professional with a proven record of promoting and selling capital equipment solutions and services to end users and contractors in our Western Washington territory.
Cole Industrial specializes in process steam and comfort heating equipment through our representation of world-class manufacturers of boilers, water heaters, burners, heat exchangers and other boiler room equipment for nearly every application and industry. Cole remains a family-run company committed to its founding mission of providing best-in-class equipment and the highest caliber of service and support.
New equipment Sales Representative Basic Functions:
- This position reports to the VP of Sales and Service and is responsible for new business development and expanding sales and service footprint within a multitude of vertical markets by assessing, developing, managing and maintaining customers in alignment with Cole Industrial’s growth and business development initiatives
Essential Skills and Duties:
- Responsible for promoting and selling capital equipment
- Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with customers (end-users, engineers, contractors)
- Responsible for pricing and bidding projects
- Responsible for fielding technical calls with customers
- Responsible for active participation and relationships with technical organizations and industry associations
- Responsible for attaining the budgeted sales numbers
- Responsible for growing Cole Industrial’s business by conducting new sales calls, new business development and prospecting
- Professional Experience – 3-5 years of applicable work or sales experience
- Mechanical and technical aptitude
- Valid driver’s license required, must be insurable with no major infractions
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and internet usage
- Ability to perform tasks accurately and efficiently handling multiple tasks under deadline while demonstrating initiative and sound judgement
- Must be able to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures and government regulations along with the ability to write reports, technical proposals and procedure manuals.
- Possess skills to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients and customers.
- Possess mathematical skills to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume by applying concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Ability to solve practical problems and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build rapport and develop long term business relationships
Cole Industrial offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package. We are an AA/EEO Employer.