Project ManagerCity of Snohomish
The city of Snohomish, Washington
is seeking a
Under general administrative direction of the City Engineer, plans, organizes, and manages a wide range of development and capital projects from conception through implementation. Projects include parks, streets, public buildings, trails, sidewalks, stormwater and others. Manages and performs a variety of grant functions; acquires property and easements for projects; reviews plans; and provides information and
assistance to the general public regarding development projects.
The Project Manager position is an FLSA-exempt position and there are no overtime provisions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in project management, construction management, architecture or a related field.
- Four years of increasingly responsible experience in the essential duties of the position.
- A combination of education, training and experience that provides the candidate with the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job will be considered.
LICENSE OR CERTIFICATE:
Possession of a valid Washington State Driver’s License.
Must successfully pass pre-employment criminal background and driver records check.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE will possess:
- Strong skills in managing parks, stormwater, traffic/roads and capital projects, including property acquisition, contractor selection, contract administration and project and budget oversight;
- Grant writing expertise and grant administration experience;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Team player;
- Ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize work;
- Meeting facilitation and presentation experience.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The salary for this position is within an established annual range of $87,540 to $96,996. Placement within the range will be dependent upon the qualifications and experience of the selected candidate. An excellent benefit package provides medical insurance, dental and vision coverage, life, short-term, and long-term disability insurance.