Opportunity: Structural EIT
CG Engineering is a civil and structural engineering firm with our main office in downtown Edmonds, WA and a branch office in Snohomish. CG has an opening for a Structural Design EIT to join our team. The Structural Design EIT works closely with project managers to design structures in wood, steel, masonry, and concrete. The Structural Design EIT will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of structures including new construction, additions, remodels, renovations, repairs, and inspections. They will also prepare specifications for construction projects and conduct field inspections of existing structures.
About CG Engineering:
CG Engineering offers a variety of work opportunities in the civil and structural engineering field. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who want to gain a diverse experience in a first-class company. We offer a range of benefits designed to provide a well-rounded compensation package and enhance your career with professional development opportunities. CG is committed to the success of our employees while emphasizing work/life balance. We have a supportive and friendly work atmosphere that fosters communication, collaboration, and good will.
Engineering is a challenging profession in which we all are continually learning and improving. Our workplace culture embraces the idea that it takes hard work and dedication to do quality work with the understanding that individually we don’t have all the answers; but as a group, we can find them. We believe in finding solutions and using every opportunity to learn from the experience. We work on a wide array of projects which we believe gives us a more stable workflow in variable construction markets.
We are licensed in 11 western states. Our civil and structural engineers often collaborate with our teams taking on projects in the government, private and commercial development sectors, including but not limited to:
- Schools and churches
- Office and retail buildings
- Industrial buildings
- Single family residences
- Multifamily including town homes, apartments and senior housing
- Telecommunication - providing the design of data centers, central offices and wireless installations on roof tops, towers, and water tanks.
- Seismic studies
- Retaining wall and shoring systems
- Marine structures
- BS in Civil/Structural Engineering
- 0-5 Years of experience
- EIT Certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD
Benefits and Compensation:
- This is a full-time non-exempt position
- Competitive Salary Range of $30.00 - $44.00 Per Hour DOE
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Medical Reimbursement Account
- 401(k) Plan with employer contribution
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Quarterly and annual bonuses depending on profitability
- Reimbursement of continuing education, professional memberships, and exam fees
- Company sponsored employee events