Customer Service / Activities RepresentativeCarleton Farm
JOB FAIR August 23rd 6-8pm
Our main hiring day for our Fall Festival. Please download application and bring to the Job Fair. Positions are a great 1st job, people looking for some extra spending money or if you love to meet people. We work hard and have fun. MUST BE ABLE TO WORK FALL WEEKENDS. AGES 15 AND OLDER WELCOME.
FALL FESTIVAL DAY TIME Positions (must be 15 years or older):
Weekends during the Fall.
- Food Service: Fast paced kitchen for food prep, cooks and cashiers. If you have ever been to a fair, you know how long lines can be! So you must be fast, fun and friendly. Requires food handlers permit.
- Cashiers: This is a very fast paced position with constant lines. Person must be very fast on register, able to multi-task with large groups, have excellent memory and have a pleasant personality.
- Event Attendants: Persons will be doing a variety of tasks: cannon operator, playground attendant and ticking monitor. Looking for very outgoing, responsible persons who are able to work with crowds.
- Event Greeter: Person must possess energetic personality, very outgoing, positive attitude, good humor. Person greets all guests at entrance and checks receipts.
- Pumpkin Pricer: Persons prices pumpkins, answers questions and assists with crowd control
- Zipline Attendants: Must be very responsible a take-charge person.
- Tractor Driver: Must have extensive experience operating heavy equipment or farm tractors.
NIGHT ATTRACTION POSITIONS (Must be 17 years or older)
Hours are 6:00 p.m. to around 11:00 p.m. October Friday & Saturday nights.
- Zombie Paintball Wagon Master: This is like drill sergeant, managing customers on wagon. Must have loud voice.
- Zombie Paintball Target: You will be shot at by paintball gun. Custom protection gear supplied so very few bruises.
- Scare Staff: Dress up in costume and scare people in a cornfield. We have various characters. Must work all shows!! Spooky voices, acting and oddness preferred!
- Security/Monitors: Inside the haunts, general grounds and inside the flashlight maze. Person monitors and keeps the peace. There is no touching allowed, so this position requires people with good personal skills and an easy temperament.
- Game Zone / Fire Pits: Check wristbands and/or maintain fires
- Cashier: Must have good cashiering skills, and be fast and efficient.
- Food Service: We serve food from 7:00 to 9:00. Person must be able to work efficiently and quickly.
- Ticketing: Checking wristbands, stating rules to customers and line management at all haunt entrances. Outgoing personality a must.
Join the Carleton Farm Team!
To Apply: We accept resumes or applications. You can download the application here and bring to our Job Fair. YOU MUST ATTEND JOB FAIR IF APPLYING PRIOR TO SEPT. 1ST. AFTER SEPT. 1ST, You can also apply at our Farm Market after Sept. 1st.
OFFSEASON APPLICATIONS: If applying anytime from Nov. to July, please email resume to email@example.com. No calls please.
JOB FAIR: AUG. 23RD 6-8PM. We will have 1 job fair for hiring for our Fall Festival, 6pm to 8pm. The Job Fair allows applicants to talk to Carleton Staff and vise versa to see if a good fit. If you cannot make the Job Fair, send us your application or resume.
ALL positions required to work weekends.