Manufacturing, Entry Level or ExperiencedCanyon Creek Cabinet Company
Canyon Creek Cabinets is currently hiring for
Entry Level and Experienced Production Workers!
We are a full service cabinet manufacturing company with job opportunities throughout our plant!
Departments include: Finish, Mill, Assembly, Quality Assurance, Packaging, Warehouse, and Shipping.
Pay Rate: $13+ per hour. Depending on Experience.
Full-time, 40 hours/week plus 8-10 hours of overtime per week during our peak season.
Monday through Friday 6:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. (Occasional Saturday shifts)
Scope of Entry Level Production Positions:
- Learn different aspects to the finishing process, including inventory, line loading, wood/finish repair, and specialty finish processes.
- Perform work in high production assembly line facility.
- Operate woodworking machines, including saws and sanding machines
- Use hand tools to build, trim pieces or assemble products.
- Sand products using belt or orbital sanders.
- Wrap and package materials
Scope of Experienced Production Positions:
- Paint Sprayers - prime, top coat, stain, seal, etc.
- Builders in Assembly
- Machine Operators - CNC, Table/Chop/Panel Saws, Edgebanders, etc.
- Repair Technicians and Quality Inspectors
- Reliable, with ability to be at work on time
- Positive attitude / Team player
- Hard working, with a drive to learn
- Able to stand for duration of shift
- Able to lift up to 30 pounds at various times, as needed.
- Able to use hands and arms in an upright fashion, as needed.
Canyon Creek Cabinet Company, located in Monroe, WA, is a leading manufacturer of stylish and affordable custom framed and frameless style cabinetry for any room in the home. Since 1981, Canyon Creek has been a recognized leader in the kitchen and bath industry, and we have won many industry awards for our cabinetry and environmental practices. We¹ve been focused on sustainable manufacturing for more than 20 years, and constantly look for better materials, ways to cut energy use, and create less waste. We are certified in a number of industry programs that recognize quality and environmental responsibility. We believe strongly in community and have been awarded for our ongoing efforts to be a good corporate citizen.
Our mission and values statement is truly a guiding standard, and we strive to fulfill the stated goals each and every day.
We have a unique, family-feel culture and pride ourselves on quality, craftsmanship and our team environment. We offer and encourage internal growth opportunities, as well as employee recognition and engagement activities.
At Canyon Creek Cabinet Company, we offer our employees competitive wages and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, as well as paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, life insurance and 401K options.
To apply, click Apply Now above and choose either
Manufacturing Entry Level or Manufacturing Experienced.
All offers of employment are contingent on passing a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal history background check.
Canyon Creek Cabinet Company is an equal opportunity employer as it relates to all aspects of employment. Discrimination is prohibited on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (gender), age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, family medical history, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other status protected by law.