Licensed Junior Insurance AdvisorBenefit Solutions Plus
We are looking for highly motivated sales professionals with superior customer service skills! You will be responsible for helping to expand the company's book of business by selling various types of insurance policies to new and existing clients, while providing top class customer service.
- Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing clients
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
- Provide on-going customer service
- Keep complete and accurate records
- Expand business reach through networking techniques and prospecting
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Track and identify areas of improvement
- Meet or exceed sales goals
- Property & Casualty license (must have currently or obtain within 30 days prior to start date); Life & Health license (must be willing to obtain after start date).
- Previous experience in insurance, sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients, great people skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to acquire new business through prospecting and networking
- Ability to work independently while part of a collaborative team
Qualities we are looking for:
- A professional who is looking for growth opportunities
- A self-starter
- Drive and ambition
- Goal oriented
- Conscientious worker
- Detailed oriented
Perks with our Company:
- Salary based income with bonuses and incentives
- A comfortable and fun working environment
- Paid on-going training and certifications
- Employee benefits & perks (as available)
- Flexible scheduling & telecommuting opportunities
- Career and income advancement opportunities
- Opportunity to work with several carriers to offer options to clients
- Eight paid vacation days for salaried employees
Applicant MUST be able to answer NO to the following questions:
- Have you ever had an appointment terminated by any insurance company or financial services institution (for reasons other than production)?
- Do you owe any debt or balance to any insurance company or financial services institution that has remained overdue for more than sixty (60) days?
- Has any state or federal agency ever denied, suspended, revoked, or taken any action against any fiduciary license held or applied for by you, or have you ever voluntarily submitted to any sanction or surrendered any fiduciary license under threat of suspension or revocation of that license?
- Has any state or federal self-regulatory body of any type (such as National Assn. of Securities Dealers) ever taken any disciplinary measures against you?
- Have you ever had a claim filed against your Errors and Omissions Coverage, or has any bonding company ever denied, paid out on, or revoked a bond for you?
- Have you ever been the subject of any civil or administrative proceeding, including one initiated by a state department of insurance?
- Do you have any felony charges pending against you, or have you ever pled guilty or nolo contendere to or been convicted of a felony or a crime involving moral turpitude?
- Do you have any unsatisfied liens (tax or otherwise) or judgments (civil or otherwise) against you?
- Have you been the subject of a bankruptcy petition or proceeding in the past seven (7) years?