General MechanicAviation Technical Services
Let your career SOAR at ATS! We invite you to come be a part of our growing family of employee partners. We are proud of our high company tenure which we believe stems from our strong company culture and ability for folks to continue to advance in their career. We believe our people truly make us great and we have excellent benefits to help you take care of yourself and your family.
Many professionals at all levels seek out Aviation Technical Services for aircraft MRO jobs. Our employee partners are committed to providing the best in maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services to our world-class customer base, the largest commercial airline carriers in the world.
We are committed to providing a great place to work—where you can enjoy both what you do and the people you work with while achieving your career goals. Our vision is to be trusted partners, supporting flight. We are proud of our company culture, which is fueled by Our Values.
Aviation Technical Services is currently seeking General Mechanics to service, repair, and overhaul aircraft to ensure airworthiness.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents as well as communicate effectively with other maintenance and support personnel at all levels regarding job-related issues.
- Mist have a general knowledge of fundamental maintenance operations and practices, and be able to complete these tasks with moderate supervision.
- Ability to perform basic and intermediate mathematical functions.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Meet all regulatory requirements per FAR 65.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Airframe and/or Powerplant License and level of skill customarily acquired after one year as an Apprentice Mechanic, or two years of related commercial / military aircraft experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Employee partners are offered a range of health care plans and benefits start after just 30 days of employment. ATS offers medical, dental and vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance and AD&D. Also, we offer a 401K retirement plan with 50% matching of the first 6% of your contribution. ATS operates 24 hours per day, seven days per week in support of our customers’ needs so we offer both Holiday and Paid Time Off (PTO) days off. These are just a few of the reasons why people seek out our aircraft MRO jobs!
ATS supports employee partners in creating and managing their career development plans. We have a fully-staffed training organization to facilitate professional growth and new skills training. We offer a complete range of opportunities to those looking for challenges and advancement in their aviation industry careers.