Entry Level AdjusterAllstate Insurance
Entry Level Inside Liability Determination Adjuster
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate Insurance Company has an exceptional career opportunity for an Inside Liability Adjuster, Bothell, WA with opportunities nationwide for advancement!
Every day, as an Inside Liability Adjuster you come to work at a beautiful and updated office in Bothell, WA where your team of skilled auto technicians, medical adjusters, leaders and peer investigators work together and are committed to deliver our good hands promise and help restore the lives of our customer’s following an auto accident.
Extensive paid training, including a week training workshop at Allstate’s home office in Chicago, IL will prepare the foundation for your Allstate career!
What you will do:
- You will help guide customers, over the phone, through the claims process by investigating how their auto accident occurred and ensuring that their claims experience is a smooth as possible
- Analyze police reports, obtain formal recorded statements and make evidence based decisions regarding liability
- Accurately document claim information using Allstate’s state-of-the-art NextGen claims system
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Work collaboratively with a team in a fast-paced environment
What we offer:
- Competitive Starting Salary, $42,200 - $46,100, paid commensurate with experience
- 401(k) AND Pension
- Generous paid-time off (PTO) program up to four weeks during your first year
- Jeans Casual Dress Work Environment
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid training and ongoing development opportunities
- Employee discounts, including Allstate auto, home and life insurance and more
- Wide-ranging wellness programs to help you balance your work and personal life
Please note, there is a required 2-week training that will take place in Wheeling, IL.
- Four-year college degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a passion for helping others.
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently
- Persistence and the ability to work through and solve problems
- Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.