Landscape Crew LeaderAll Pro Landscapes
All Pro Landscapes is a respected name in the greater Seattle area. Our company has been providing excellent landscape maintenance and construction services and products since 2005. Our mission is to render excellent services to our customers and to treat our employees, whether new or senior staff members, with a high level of respect and fair compensation for their valued efforts. We have many staff that have been with us for years and we are looking for new team members to help us grow!
The Crew Leader position is vital to our company's mission. He or she must understand the scope of the work at hand and gather the necessary tools, equipment, materials and personnel to obtain the desired result. He or she reports directly to the Accounts Manager who in turn reports to management. The landscaping industry is a very challenging one and when coupled with a steady work schedule, a stable work environment and high morale, productive fellow staff members, and management, it transforms from being just another job into an interesting and thrilling career. Check our qualifications below and, if you’re a good fit, I'd like to personally hear from you!
- Maintain and operate tools and equipment to keep them in good working order
- Communicating with senior and junior staff members and customers
- Visualize and understand the scope of work and figure out how to obtain excellent results
- Perform the duties by oneself in a timely fashion
- Give positive and clear orders to juniors to achieve even faster results
- 2 or more years experience in the landscape industry
- Quick to learn and adapt to changing and/or challenging conditions
- Able to listen to and duplicate orders
- Honest enough to ask for clarification on orders when not fully understood
- Able to keep personal matters under control and perform job duties professionally
- Reliable and punctual
- Washington State Driver's License
- Two character references, whether family or friend
This is year-round work with bonuses and compensations up to $45,500 per year. Part-time, leading up to full-time, Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm.
Wage: $18 - $30 DOE
Work locations include South Snohomish and North King counties.