Dump Truck DriverAA Asphalting, LLC
With over 35 years of experience, AA Asphalting has become the largest Asphalt and Concrete Restoration Company in the Pacific Northwest. Our customers include Public Utilities, General Contractors, Government Agencies, Private Businesses and individual Homeowners. AA Asphalting is currently in search of motivated and dedicated individuals to join our team! We are currently seeking full-time Dump Truck Drivers for our Seattle and Maltby locations.
- Drives dump trucks and other vehicles for an asphalt and/or concrete patching crew.
- Loads and unloads equipment in a safe manner. Transports equipment to and from jobsites, etc.
- Practices good, safe driving skills in all operating conditions, following all vehicular safety regulations.
- Keeps the truck clean and fueled daily.
- Completes pre-trip & post-trip inspections and submits required paperwork.
- Ability to navigate to job sites and material sources in a timely manner.
- Performs non-driving, general labor duties on a regular basis with assigned crews.
- Must have a CDL Class A.
- Must have a good driving record and be insurable by the company's vehicle insurance.
- Previous Dump Truck and/or construction experience is always helpful, but we are willing to train the right candidate or new graduates
- Ability to lift a minimum of 100lbs.