Swift Service Ambassador
$20.25 Hourly - $42,125 Annually
Under minimum supervision, the Swift Service Ambassadors greets customers, answer questions and provide fare guidance and warnings to customers while on the bus or at a transit station. They also monitor platform operations of the system and report problems.
The ideal applicant will have all of the minimum qualifications, strong customer service skills, enjoys working with a diverse group of customers
- Ability to read and write in English sufficient to convey information, follow instructions and make reports.
- Five years of experience in a face to face customer service position. Retail environment or experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills to use email, open and close electronic files in a Windows environment and enter data into a computer.
- Must be able to report to various locations to begin work.
- Must be able to work any hours (days, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays)
- Must possess a valid Washington State Driver’s License on date of hire.
Only online applications received on or before 11:59 pm April 17, 2018 will be accepted for first consideration.
To apply: www.communitytransit.org.
Community Transit provides a tobacco-free and drug-free work environment. As a recipient of federal funds, Community Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on any basis prohibited by Federal, State or Local law. We value and encourage diversity in our workforce. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
About this company
For 40 years, Community Transit has been honored to provide safe, reliable and friendly service to Snohomish County.
Community Transit provides nearly 10 million passenger boardings per year across one of the fastest growing counties in the state. Thank you to the people that make it possible for us to serve our community ... our riders. We are honored with the responsibility you have entrusted in us to take you out into the world each day, and to bring you home again.
Location/Region: Everett, WA