Alderwood Water & Wastewater District is seeking a qualified resident to serve as a member of its five-person Board of Commissioners through November 2019. The Board is an elected body that provides strategic guidance and direction to staff related to the stewardship and management of the state’s largest water and wastewater special purpose municipal utility district.
Compensation: $114 per meeting plus health care coverage.
For more information, go to: www.awwd.com/jobs.
Applications due by April 30.
About this company
Water for life, forever.
Clean, reliable water and wastewater services for a healthy community.
- Integrity means we do the right thing.
- Learning drives our people and our culture.
- Stewardship because water is essential to life.
- Safety as our employees and our community deserve care.
- Efficiency enables us to deliver excellent value to our customers.
GOALS AND STRATEGIES
Serve You Today
- Ensure our water is safe and reliable by adhering to the highest standards for water quality and wastewater treatment.
- Engage and communicate with today's customers, using current tools and methods.
Plan for Tomorrow
- Maintain affordable and sustainable rates by balancing customer needs with prudent investments in our system.
- Grow with the region by planning for and meeting increasing demands for water and wastewater services in Snohomish County.
- Lead and advocate by sharing our knowledge and supporting the advancement of our field.
- Prepare for emergencies and focus on resiliency so we're ready when natural disasters occur.
Strengthen Our Foundation
- Protect our water supply by safeguarding the resource we all rely on with planning and partnerships.
- Manage our information and our physical assets by developing programs to make smart and efficient investments to prolong the life of our system.
- Build a learning organization that is committed to always learning and improving.
Location/Region: Lynnwood, WA