Sea Mar Community Health Centers, a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) founded in 1978, is a community-based organization committed to providing quality, comprehensive health, human, housing, educational and cultural services to diverse communities, specializing in service to Latinos in Washington State. Sea Mar proudly serves all persons without regard to race, ethnicity, immigration status, gender, or sexual orientation, and regardless of ability to pay for services. Sea Mar's network of services includes more than 90 medical, dental, and behavioral health clinics and a wide variety of nutritional, social, and educational services.
Nurse Care Manager-BH. Full-time Nurse Care Manager is currently available for Monroe Behavioral Health. Sea Mar Community Health Centers is accredited by The Joint Commission and recognized by the National Committee of Quality Assurance (NCQA) as a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) level 3.
The Nurse Care Manager works in conjunction with Program Manager and in daily operations a new comprehensive medication assisted treatment (MAT) program treating opioid use disorder. Nurse Care Manager will facilitate program intakes, orientation, follow up, and case management needs with an integrated team including medical providers; chemical dependency professionals, medical assistants, and mental health providers.
- Manage and evaluate approx. 1-2 Medical Assistants (MA)
- Implement nursing and MAT policies and procedures in collaboration with the Program Manager and Lead Physician to meet Sea Mar’s standards, philosophy, and governmental regulations.
- Coordinate care with interdisciplinary team.
- Manage patient schedule for both provider and nurse visits.
- Manage data for grants and program evaluation regarding client outcomes.
- Demonstrate knowledge of State and Federal Regulations as they apply to health centers, hospitals, and opioid treatment standards.
- Provide staff trainings when needed (Infection control, sterilization technics, addiction & MAT, etc.…)
- Oversee and maintain a patient care system of nurse only visits.
- Good communication (both written and verbal) and team building skills are a must. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be a Registered Nurse, B.S.N. or Associates and licensed to practice nursing in the State of Washington.
- Two-Three years of experience in nursing as well as organizational and budget management experience.
- Understanding of addiction as a chronic brain disease and evidenced based treatments including opioid maintenance therapy.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred but not required.
If you meet the qualifications, please send resume to Sea Mar Community Health Centers, Attn: Charles Watras, MAT Program Manager, E-mail:
Location/Region: Monroe, WA