Sr Manager Applications/Operations Management
$110,000 – $150, 000
Salary Depending on Qualifications
Lead the strategic vision, delivery and management of the utility’s Application program: enterprise application systems, software configuration/development, system integration, analytics, information management, application architecture, telephony, and business solution consulting; lead and oversee the business governance process for continuous improvement for District systems; support project governance and delivery; manage staff performance, development and provide recognition and coaching as appropriate; oversee the deployment and operations of all major utility application systems; engage business stakeholders at all levels regarding application needs and align with strategic priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Services, Business Administration or related field, and
- Ten (10) years directly related, progressively more responsible information technology services experience, including five (5) years of supervisory experience.
- Utility systems management experience with emphasis on SAP ERP/EAM
- Progressive leadership and engagement roles
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Application system development lifecycle experience
- Application operations, architecture and project management experience
- Budget and financial management
- Organizational change management
- Staff performance management
- Application methodology frameworks, standards and best practices experience
- Vendor and contract management experience
- Information Technology Certifications (ITIL and COBIT)
TO APPLY: Interested individuals should complete the online application and submit cover letter and resume at www.snopud.com under Careers by 11:59 p.m., January 26th, 2018. A full job description is available on the website.
Snohomish County P.U.D. #1 is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans.
About this company
Snohomish County PUD is the second largest publicly owned utility in Washington. We serve over 341,000 electric customers and about 20,000 water customers. Our service territory covers over 2,200 square miles, including all of Snohomish County and Camano Island.
Location/Region: Everett, WA