Successful candidate will be responsible for a wide array of complex accounting activities requiring an excellent grasp of accounting operations and procedures. 5 yrs. of government accounting experience and a BA in accounting or related field. CPA strongly preferred. Hourly rate $30.60 to 41.00 DOE and excellent benefit package. For further information and to apply online go to:
. First review of applications on Monday, December 4, 2017.
About this company
Water for life, forever.
Clean, reliable water and wastewater services for a healthy community.
- Integrity means we do the right thing.
- Learning drives our people and our culture.
- Stewardship because water is essential to life.
- Safety as our employees and our community deserve care.
- Efficiency enables us to deliver excellent value to our customers.
GOALS AND STRATEGIES
Serve You Today
- Ensure our water is safe and reliable by adhering to the highest standards for water quality and wastewater treatment.
- Engage and communicate with today's customers, using current tools and methods.
Plan for Tomorrow
- Maintain affordable and sustainable rates by balancing customer needs with prudent investments in our system.
- Grow with the region by planning for and meeting increasing demands for water and wastewater services in Snohomish County.
- Lead and advocate by sharing our knowledge and supporting the advancement of our field.
- Prepare for emergencies and focus on resiliency so we're ready when natural disasters occur.
Strengthen Our Foundation
- Protect our water supply by safeguarding the resource we all rely on with planning and partnerships.
- Manage our information and our physical assets by developing programs to make smart and efficient investments to prolong the life of our system.
- Build a learning organization that is committed to always learning and improving.