Top-rated credit union seeks a dynamic addition to our Everett, WA team with a positive can-do attitude. We are seeking an individual who is dependable, self-motivated, and has excellent member service and sales skills for our front-line operations.
Enjoy a traditional M-F work week - no weekends!
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, a generous 401(k) plan, and a friendly team-oriented work environment.
Do you have the ability to handle multiple tasks in a calm, professional manner?
Are you dependable and believe strong attention to detail is a job requirement?
If so, you may be selected to join the team responsible for providing valuable services that directly impact the financial well-being of our membership. Cascade Federal Credit Union has been an affordable financial services resource for our member/owners since 1952.
- Perform the full spectrum of member service activities both by phone and face-to-face including new account set up, routine maintenance, and administration of IRA and CD investment products
- Effectively identify member credit needs via consultation regarding their financial and personal objectives, offering appropriate products, services, and loan solutions to help them achieve those goals
- Effectively promote, demonstrate, and cross-sell the products and services of CFCU
- Provide teller services such as check deposits, cash withdrawals, cashier's checks, money orders, VISA gift cards, and reloadable debit cards
- Work as an individual contributor and as part of a team to achieve organizational goals
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where limited standardization may exist
- Ensure that all new account, consumer lending, and other various functions are completed per internal policies and procedures
- Maintain thorough knowledge and adhere to all state and federal laws and regulations that pertain to all membership, deposit, loan products and services offered, including all forms, interest rates, and necessary documentation
- Cash handling experience
- High School Diploma (or GED
- Strong communication and customer relationship skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Ability to perform individually with minimal supervision, as well as contribute positively in a team environment
**NOTE** The information listed within this description summary is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive account of all the responsibilities, and/or minimum qualifications required of an employee assigned to this position. Job grade and level may vary based on work experience and qualifications.