Have What It Takes?
Nothing is more important than safety, honesty, responsiveness and quality – Our Core Values.
Tradesmen International is highly selective and committed to hiring individuals who have:
- 2 years of verifiable jobsite experience at an apprentice, journeyman, or master level
- Some level of formalized training in their trade
- Proof of safety training
- Trade certifications, state licenses or proof of expertise
Tradesmen International also seeks craftsmen who are:
- Always safety minded
- Drug free at all times
- Consistently reliable
- Dedicated to the company they work for and have a solid work ethic
- Emphasize strong personal values
- Committed to being the best they can be
If you don’t possess any one of these characteristics, we’re probably not a good fit. If you do, you’re a strong candidate to join a special force of America’s best craftsmen.
Tradesmen International is proud of our Core Values listed below. We expect every employee – office and field – to emphasize the values daily:
- Customer Responsiveness
Enjoy Comprehensive Employee Benefits
We’re constantly hiring craftsmen who emphasize safety and pride themselves on setting quality standards for the industry. All our employees share a dedication to professionalism and we make every effort to reward each for the expertise they bring to our company, to the jobsite daily. We provide steady work, competitive wages, safer working conditions and good opportunities for Craftsmen to train and increase their earnings.
In addition to the above, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a life-long relationship with us.
- Dental plan
- Vision plan
- Health insurance
- Prescription drug plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Vacation Pay Opportunities
- Incentive programs / Service Awards
- Employee appreciation events
- Tool purchase program
- Employee store
Visit our booth at the Snohomish County Career Fair:
Tuesday, September 26, 2017
Tulalip Resort Casino
10200 Quil Ceda Blvd.
Tulalip, WA 98271