Health Services Director – Stillaguamish Tribe
Under the direction of the Executive Director and Chief Operating Officer, the Health Services Director will help ensure that the Tribe offers high quality health and human services through comprehensive, integrated chemical dependency treatment, behavioral health and wellness programs. We seek candidates with significant successful experience in tribal human services management, with a solid understanding of state and federal programs, processes and funding streams.
- Provide and/or delegate supervision of department staff and contract employees in the following clinics/programs: Mental Health, Behavior Health Program and Chemical Dependency Treatment.
- Plan, organize and evaluate goal oriented performance based programs and services.
- Direct the activities of health services programs and ensure their compliance with Tribal, Federal, State and/or Local regulations and requirements, particularly with regard to billing Medicaid and other sources.
- Provide and/or delegate supervision of department staff and contract employees.
- Ensure proper management of program records, compliance and timely submittal of reports, products and budgets.
- Attend or delegate staff to attend appropriate conferences, workshops, and meetings for purpose of representing the Stillaguamish Tribe and gathering and disseminating program and service related information.
- Oversee the daily operations of departmental programs and services, providing supervision to department staff and contract employees.
- Conduct a minimum of one staff meeting per month to ensure that information from major program activities with other governmental units and private or civic organizations is disseminated, that departmental staff are aware of program activities, and that address program needs.
- Report in-person and in writing to the E.D. and COO to communicate progress, barriers, concerns or other notable issues.
The Stillaguamish Tribe of Indians offers competitive salaries, generous 401k plan, health, dental, vision, vacation, sick leave, several paid holidays and much more!
Please visit www. stillaguamish.com for more information and to submit a resume and application today! or visit our physical address 3322 236th ST NE Arlington, WA 98223