Responsible for overall maintenance of tennis courts and facilities.
1. Maintains extensive clay court maintenance experience.
2. Has proficiency in basic repair knowledge.
3. Actively solves problems as they arise.
4. Works quickly under pressure while keeping courts in safe playing conditions
NOTE: This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions. It does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
YMCA Competencies (Leader):
Community: Demonstrates a desire to serve others and fulfill community needs.
Decision-Making: Makes sounds judgments, and transfers learning from one situation to another.
Quality Results: Strives to meet or exceed goals and deliver a high-value experience for members.
Functional Expertise: Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills required to perform well; uses best practices and demonstrates up-to-date knowledge and skills in technology.
1. 2-3 years of experience working in maintenance-related field.
2. Must be knowledgeable and proficient in tennis court maintenance.
3. Must possess a strong work-ethic.
4. Ability to relate effectively to diverse groups of people from all social and economic segments of the community.
This position requires the following: Seeing, hearing, writing, standing, walking, sitting, kneeling, crouching, bending, lifting (50 lbs.), pushing (50 lbs.) and pulling (50 lbs).
YMCA of Florida’s First Coast https://firstcoastymca.applicantpro.com